Just a white cub boy living it up in Kansas, with my boyfriend Luis! Video games, netflix, hotties and a shit load of randomness
Conversation at the end of my shift:
- Manager: Did you clean everything at your station? Everything stocked up for tomorrow's shift?
- Me: Yes sir.
- Manager: *Checks station*
- Manager: I need you to fill this ice chest up with ice cream before you leave.
- Me: Why?
- Manager: Because it's half empty.
- Me: *Closes the ice chest*
- Me: There. Now it isn't.
- Manager: Excuse me?
- Me: It's Schrodinger's Ice Chest.
- Manager: It's fucking empty is what it is.
- Me: Not anymore.
- Manager: What?
- Me: The lid is closed. You can't see if it's full or empty right now, so, you have to simultaneously consider it to be both full and empty at the same time.
- Manager: ....
- Manager: Go home.
New Republican ad came out today which gave me the best reaction image I’ve ever seen.